Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Baby is Here!

Why did we take a week and a half to post this to our blog? I have no idea. Probably because we are living the baby life: Eat, sleep, poop, sleep, eat.... and so on. Having a baby is sooo much fun! She is such a cutie. And finally here are some pictures because we know that that is all you really wanted to see. They are in reverse order because I messed up putting them on here.....

Mommy with the baby, hehe!



Molly took a bath and daddy took a nap.


Keith and Molly in the hospital.



Our first group picture in the hospital.






And this is Dr. Takasaki with the family just after the baby was born.

And that is our new family! We are so happy to be parents finally. It has been really fun to take a while off work and hang out with the baby and mommy. Stacy is now a stay at home mom and I am still working at Staples and continuing at BYU. In other news, I am learning right now all about what it takes to start a business. I want to name it TriadCo, and I have spent loads of time (most of it in a bed in the hospital bored out of my mind) learning about liability insurance and logos and all that silly stuff. Stacy is just being a trooper recovering from the pregnancy, and is the most amazing wife and mom ever. She works so hard.




All in all, life is pretty good. Molly is perfect!

3 comments:

Kim @citygirlinak said...

I seriously GASPED out loud when I saw this post! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely beautiful! I am so happy for you guys.

Leslie Butler said...

Congrats you two! She is so adorable. I wish we were still up there to see her!

Rappleye Family said...

Thats amazing Stacy. Congrats to you guys!