Saturday, November 15, 2008

Third Times a Charm

So I've started to write a new post twice before now but just didn't know what to write. Not a lot is going on around her, yet a lot has happened. How does that work?

I found out that my family is going to be moving to Cedar City from Washington. They will be 3 hours away instead of 13. That will definately be nice. My dad is going to be managing the Cal-Ranch store down there. My sister Wendy and her family, and my brother Paul and his family will be staying in Washington. It will make things a little harder in the sense that now not all of Keith's and my family will be in the same spot. I'm very excited to have my parents closer by though.

I found out I have a minor TMJ disorder... I'm not 100% sure about what happens. I do know that I went to three Dr's before they knew what was wrong. I only went to the doctor because I was having a terrible ear ache that had lasted about 2 months. It gets bad enough that I just lay in bed and don't want to move... which I don't necessarily love to do when I'm not tired. As crazy as it sounds it has been causing me more pain then when I had my leg cut open 10 inches long and a rod stuffed into my bone that goes down to my knee. Ironic isn't it? I guess what they will do to fix it is make me a $1500 retainer that we're hoping my insurance will pay most of. Who knows though. We're hoping.

Keith is still going to school and working hard. He is simply amazing and I don't know what I would do without him. The other day I woke up at 7 AM to go to work and ALL the dishes were washed and ALL the laundry was washed and folded. This was especially amazing because I had been slacking off and not doing them since my ear had been hurting. There were at least 3 loads of laundry and probably about 3 sink loads of dishes, too. I can't help smiling every time I think of him. :)

I'll try to have something more exciting to write about next time I get on. I think I had better go clean the house up a little bit since Keith cleaned everything else.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Well...I am SUPER excited your family is moving to Cedar. It is a good place! I am sorry to hear about the ear thing. You have had to go through a lot and I totally look up to you! Hang in there, I hope you get feeling better.

Shauna said...

What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)

rmgrimmer said...

Hey Stacy! I have TMJ problems too! I went through the same thing, but don't worry, the retainer will help right away. The only problem is that you'll probably have a super cool lisp when you wear it. Good luck!
Rachel (Grothaus)